Monday 28 July 2014

First Ever Attempt at Doing Someone Else's Make Up...

Today I did someone else's make up for the first time ever! This is my baby sister. Isn't she a stunner?!

Details on the products that I used to create this look are down below and all of these images with the information will be available on my Instagram over the next few days.










 Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Clear £7.99
Concealer: Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade Cool Medium £4.19
BB Cream: Rimmel BB Cream 9 - in - 1 in the shade Medium £6.99
Contour: Sleek Face Contour Kit in the shade Light £9.99
Highlight: Benefit Sun Beam Highlighter £19.50
Brows: Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil £10.00
Eyes: Collection Work The Colour Eye Shadow Palette in the shade Brown **This product I could no longer find available online but I am sure it is still available in most drug stores and is around £4.99 if I remember correctly! (Apologies if not) **
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black £7.99
LOreal Paris Million Lashes So Couture Mascara in Black £7.99
Lips: Sleek Lipstick True Colour in the shade Cherry £4.99

All of the above products are very affordable and can be found in most drug stores, for example Super Drug or Boots, and are all items that I would absolutely recommend for anyone who is looking for good quality make up on a tighter budget. The only high end item on this list would be the Benefit Sun Beam Highlighter as this was slightly more expensive, but definitely worth it, in my opinion!

I know this is a slightly different post as to what I would usually write, however I do hope that it is straight to the point and gives all the relevant information. All of the prices above should be roughly correct give or take depending on the different prices offered by the two different drug stores, but they should be roughly the same as they are the same products available on both stores after all. 

If you like this post and would like to keep up to date with my latest fashion and beauty trends, finds, must haves etc, then don't hesitate to contact me, and/or follow me on Twitter and Instagram! 

Instagram: estiloefashion
Twitter: @estiloefashion
Email: estiloefashion.mia@gmail.com

Eternal love,

Mia
Estilo e Fashion x


2 comments:

  1. Can you do mine soon please?xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura I would love to do yours sometime. Let me know if you're free this week. x

    ReplyDelete