Monday 23 June 2014

A Weekend Back At Home and A Few Treats To Try Out...

This weekend I went back to the beautiful county of Yorkshire to visit my parents who live in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. I went back as my Uncle and his family were visiting us from Singapore and it is very rare that we get to see them. So it was a nice trip back. Short, but sweet. Considering how rare it is that I actually go back to the homeland, it does make me realise and appreciate how special it is to see and to spend time with my family. I was only supposed to be there for one night - Saturday - however; I haven't been very well over the past few days and so my parents very kindly let me stay for another night, and so I was able to spend a little bit of extra time with them, which was very nice - despite sleeping for the majority of today! I was, however, able to go shopping earlier with my dad and he bought me a few goodies. What a guy!

So over the weekend, as well as today, I have managed to accumulate quite a few beauty and skin care products from my wonderfully generous family. Some of them are products that I have already tried out and have been using for a while now, and have run out and needed to replace them, whereas others are products that I have heard lots about due to them being so raved about and I have thus been convinced that I have absolutely needed them for a fair few months now. And now I have finally got my hands on them, courtesy of my fantastic parents. So, here they are...

I will write brief reviews of the items that I have already used later in this post, but I will do a separate review post of all of these and more items in the next few days. These are the items that I have managed to get hold of whilst at home. They are products that you can actually get from most drug stores and/ or supermarkets, so nothing here is too pricey. All of these items are actually very affordable :)

Pictured here is (from right to left)  is the "Mega" Shampoo and Conditioner by Aussie, the "Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer" by Collection, the "Apricot Blemish Fighting" Scrub by St Ives, the "Argan Oil Night Repair Serum" and "Argan Oil Hair Treatment" and finally the "Archery Brow Tint and Precision Shaping Pencil" by Soap and Glory. I can't remember the exact prices of each of these individual items but I will find this out and the next blog post I write will be a special review of these items and more, as I mentioned before, and that will be up in the next few days.

I am so blessed to have parents who happily funded my beauty regime this time round. Thankfully I didn't need as many products as I usually seem to need, and thankfully they have topped me up to last me another while. So thank you to them - you - if you are reading this.

This is the first blog post I have managed to write in quite a few weeks now, and I don't plan on going this long again without blogging. Quite the opposite actually, as I hope to blog a lot more now that I have the time to with Uni being finished forever. So, although this post has been a bit brief and a bit, well, all over the place, I hope that anyone who reads this enjoys it - and I hope it gives you a little bit of insight and flavour as to what is to come.

In the meantime, to keep up to date with me and what I do, what I wear, my skincare and beauty routines etc, follow my Instagram and Twitter and be sure to say hello! :)

Instagram: estiloefashion
Twitter: @estiloefashion
Email: estiloefashion.mia@gmail.com

Lots of Love!

Mia
Estilo e Fashion x

No comments:

Post a Comment