Tuesday 3 March 2015

Re-launching Instagram Blog ...

What I mean by 're-launch' is more me re-committing to this blog, and everything that comes with it. I know I have said this a lot in previous posts and in my updates on life posts etc and I haven't actually carried it out. But now I am in more of a position to be able to commit to this, and I have rediscovered my interest in blogging and Instagram as well, so it is now something that I feel I can do - for me, because I enjoy doing it. 

If you check out my Instagram estiloefashion, you will be able to see that in the past few days I have posted a lot more frequently than I have over the past few months. I do not intend this to stop. As I mentioned before, it is something that I enjoy doing and it has become a hobby for me. Obviously there will be a few days where I don't post as often as I could, but this will be due to the fact that I will be working, but I know that when I can, I will be posting. It is the same with this blog. I have a few ideas for posts that I want to be uploading over the next few weeks - ones that will coincide with my Instagram. So things about my nightly routine, my skincare routine, my everyday makeup routine etc.. All of these will be uploaded within the next few weeks. 

I'm excited about getting back into this hobby and I hope that whoever reads this will enjoy reading what I write as well. 

You'll be hearing from me again very soon!

Love 

Mia
Estilo e Fashion x


Instagram: estiloefashion
Twitter: @estiloefashion
Email: estiloefashion.mia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment